Thursday, September 9, 2010

Best food you've ever eaten

       Today somebody gave me an idea..It's about the best food. Well, that's hell of a choice:) i mean, the best food you've ever eaten it's probably the one you've eatten when you were the most hungry right?:)) Maybe your like most fried potatos like i do, but can you say it's your favourite food? If a restaurant would give you the possibility to eat whatever you want from there will you choose those fried potatoes? I dont' think so.

       So how would you choose it? It's the most tasty? Probably but how can you compare two things you've eaten at let's say one year difference? Both were good, can you tell with all your heart which one was the best?

       It took me some time to think about this subject. Probably will still be those fried potatoes (damn, i'm addicted:))) but what about a nice piece of fried brain sitting next to it and some spicy chilli sauce on top of the this culinary debauchery? I guess this is my choice still i'm kind of undecided..but hmm..let this be the best for today. Any other opinions?

2 comments:

  1. This is a really though question! I think the best food I've eaten was a Chinese sortiment: Shanghai chicken with Wu Xing rice (this is the word-by-word translation).

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i should try it someday..I hope i'll be alive to say my impressions on it :D

    ReplyDelete