Friday, September 10, 2010

Best comedy movie


      Best comedy movie i've ever seen is Scary Movie 4. I've started so decided because on this subject i'm very sure. You know, i like to laugh, i enjoy good jokes, bad jokes, comedies, black humour, anything that in the end makes me laugh. And i've seen many good comedy movies. But at this one, i almost laughed for an hour and a half, all the movie is sooo funny. It's not it's story, it's not it's jokes, but it's everything that makes you laugh in this movie and there are so many crazy situations, so many funny moments,I mean it's a long parody to other movies combined with sort of a little stupid but very good humor.Just look at this scene:



      As from today i've decided to also give you the possibility to vote your best. I guess a poll it's a good way to see what others think, and if you like that something should be on the list and it isn't just tell me. For sure there are good comedy movies that impressed you and i've never seen. So vote your best.P.S: this list is created from imdb votes for "best comedy movie" and a very nice list i've found on this site

1 comment:

  1. Well, I haven't seen Scary movy yet ( yeah I know shame on me because it's a clasic comedy), so i think the best comedy i've seen is YES man.Imagine yourself saying yes to all the shitty and crazy things that people propose you to do. I think that the rezult would be very funny, that's the ideea of this movie, and that's why i love it.All this crazy and messed up situations makes you laugh a lot. And second off all i love Jim Cary and Bradley Cooper( i had to say that to :D)

    ReplyDelete